Chiropractic Treatment for Neck Pain in Dubai
While neck pain may not be a life-threatening condition, chronic neck pain can significantly impact your productivity at work, disrupt your sleep, and even hinder your ability to perform simple daily tasks such as driving. However, there is no need to worry as we have effective solutions to alleviate your neck pain!
Physiowell is continuously proving to be one of the best doctors for neck pain in Dubai. We offer an adequate response to the pathology presented by the patient. Based on the previous diagnosis, our physiotherapists carry out the treatment and apply the most appropriate techniques to treat the source of the pain and the remaining symptoms.
Get the most out of the physiotherapy treatment for neck pain
The treatment of patients with neck pain or cervicalgia must be individualized into specific cases. This is why it is essential to consult with your trusted neck pain doctor in Dubai. At Physiowell, we are fully equipped and ready to help you to identify any underlying cause of neck pain and provide highly effective neck pain treatment in Dubai for quick relief.
Seek treatment from one of the best doctors for neck pain in Dubai at Physiowell
If you wish to identify the reasons behind the frequent reiteration of your neck pain or have been experiencing stiffness and pain for an extended period or have been taking medication with no effect, then schedule an appointment with our experienced team of neck pain specialists in Dubai today.
What are the Causes of Neck Pain?
One specific type of neck pain that people experience is back of neck pain. This can be caused by a variety of factors such as poor posture, injury to the neck or shoulders, or even stress and anxiety. To relieve back of neck pain, some people find gentle exercises, stretches, or even massage for back pain helpful.
Other factors that can sometimes cause or contribute to neck pain are stressful work-life balances that tense your muscle, adopting an uncomfortable position when sleeping, an accident that may cause a whiplash-type injury, cervical spondylosis, or disc herniation.
What are the Symptoms of Neck Pain?
The most common symptoms of Neck Pain are the following:
- Pain and stiffness in the area, pain can be felt in the middle or on either side of your neck, but it can also extend to the shoulder and even to the upper part of the chest.
- Headaches are often located at the back of the head, and sometimes behind the eye.
- Neck stiffness.
- Numbness or tingling that spreads to the arm and hand, when a nerve root is pressed.
- Crepitus on head movement, characterized by hearing a “crack” when turning the head, is caused by bony surfaces sliding against each other or by ligaments moving over the bone. While this is a common symptom and may sound alarming, it is not serious.
- Dizziness when looking up or moving your head, this may be due to pressure on the vertebral arteries, usually as a result of changes. in the vertebrae, this pressure on the arteries temporarily reduces blood flow to the brain.
- Muscle spasms leading to torticollis, cervical dystonia, or acute neck disease are not very common but it is unpleasant, usually only lasting a few hours or days.
Our extensive experience allows us to have an optimal clinical practice guide that is adapted to your particular case of Neck Pain.
Knowing your pathology in depth is key to finding the medical strategy to overcome it. If you don’t receive proper therapy, it could become chronic and even radiate to your head, arms, and spine.
We specialize in providing effective neck pain treatments, and our experience has allowed us to develop a comprehensive care protocol for this condition. Our protocol incorporates the latest clinical practices in advanced physiotherapy, as well as the most advanced techniques in chiropractic and osteopathy treatments for neck pain.
Our Multidisciplinary treatment provides pain relief and recovery of mobility and functionality
- Physiotherapy: Manual massages and stretching exercises to relax muscular tensions. The use of physical heat agents (compresses) for de-contracting purposes. According to the intensity of the pain, ultrasound may also be used, which is graduated according to the severity of the condition.
- Chiropractic and Osteopathy: Certified techniques that perform multidimensional movements that correct neck stiffness. It applies manual rubbing, manipulations, and stretches that aim at readjusting the joints allowing for better alignment. It reinforces the recovery of your mobility and eventually reduces pain.
We conduct a detailed assessment of your spine and neck treatment to determine the points where your movements are restricted or experiencing the most pain. Physiowell neck pain specialists will also examine your spinal alignment and posture during the consultation while acquiring details about your hobbies, lifestyle, job, and more.
Once a diagnosis is made, we will formulate a customized treatment plan focused on curing your presenting condition. Our neck pain specialists are highly trained and experienced in treating an extensive array of situations that trigger neck pain, including:
Our treatment methods include soft tissue therapy and spinal manipulation. We further provide detailed advice regarding nutrition, stress management, and lifestyle alterations to help you enjoy a better quality of life.
Our Neck Pain patients are always the main drivers in their recovery. Return to your daily life
Our team of professionals are highly experienced and are constantly training to carry out your neck pain treatment effectively.
In each step of the personalized procedures, we will explain each step of your therapy during its development. Also, because you will always be the main driver in your recovery, you will be asked to conduct specific exercises to strengthen weakened or injured areas.
For any questions about the treatment we provide at Physiowell, a clinic not limited to being a Physiotherapy and Neck Pain Center, please do not hesitate to contact us to resolve your concerns in this regard.
Seek Treatment from a Trusted Chiropractic Practitioner
Our treatment methods include soft tissue therapy and manual manipulation. We further provide detailed advice regarding nutrition, stress management, and lifestyle alterations to help you enjoy a better quality of life.
There are many different reasons why people suffer from neck pain. Some of the most common causes include inadequate neck support while sleeping, a constant habit of bad posture, and muscle sprains triggered by physical activities. Whiplash and pinched nerves triggered due to slipped spinal discs, also lead to severe neck pain that requires professional assistance.
The pain is common in the cervical, upper limb, shoulder, or interscapular regions. At times, the pain may be unusual and obvious as chest pain or breast pain.
Despite the widespread use of physical therapy, some confusion persists about how physical therapy actually works and its effectiveness as a form of treatment.
Schedule an appointment with one of the best Neck Pain Doctors in Dubai today
At Physiowell Clinic, we are experts in the treatment of musculoskeletal systems, back pain treatment in Dubai, and neck pain with the aim of providing a comprehensive care program to our patients. To treat your neck pain, Schedule an appointment at Physiowell today. Feel free to call us at +971 (4) 269 2121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physiowell is considered among the top neck pain treatment centers in Dubai, and that is proven by the patient Google and Doctify reviews who have been previously suffering pain and discomfort in their neck before healing through our physiotherapy, chiropractic, and osteopathy treatment programs.