TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Physiowell Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Centre LLC. (‘Physiowell’)
Physiowell is a state-of-the-art facility with a multi-disciplinary team of internationally versed chiropractic doctors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, and rehabilitation specialists licensed under DHA No. 6471536 with a facility category Rehabilitation Center (3 specs or more).
Physiowell is a DHA certified clinic registered with the Dubai Economy Department under the No. 929943 having the address as villa No. 947, Al Manara, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and P.O Box 34156.
Please note that by entering www.Physiowell.ae (the “Website”), You agree to the terms and conditions as listed therein.Please review these terms and conditions carefully.
- “Physiowell”, “Us”, “Our” or “We “means the service provided by Physiowell Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Centre LLC. and/or any of their authorized associates, subsidiaries, parent, trading names, officers, directors, agents or employees.
- “You”, “User(s)” or “Your” means the person, individual, party, user, patient or entity (either in singular or plural), as applicable, who attempts to or uses the Website.
- “Law” the legal system set out as per applicable law in the Emirates of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- “Patient” or “Patients” means the person, individual, party, or entity (either in singular or plural) who attempts to Use or Uses the website to search for information about Physiowell and may utilize the features available to request for an appointment.
- “Website” means https://www.physiowell.ae
- “Day” means calendar day.
- “Clinic” means the facility of Physiowell located in Villa 947 in Al Manara; Dubai.
- “Treatment (s)”, “Services” means all procedures, muscular manipulation, one or multiple clinical applications conducted in the Clinic as listed hereafter:
- If any provision, paragraph or sentence of this agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then this provision, paragraph or sentence should not affect or impair the other terms, provisions, paragraphs or clauses of this agreement.
- Any waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement by Physiowell shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect other provisions of this agreement.
- Nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
- By browsing the Website, you undertake not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- The content included within the website is for public information and is subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to amend, change and modify the Terms and Conditions of this agreement at our sole discretion. We encourage you to revisit these terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting them on the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and their amendments.
- Physiowell does not guarantee, and in turn holds no liability, towards the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Website.
- The material, including but not limited to photographs, videos and/or copy-written content, uploaded onto the Website is either owned by or licensed to Physiowell. You understand that your reproduction or use of the material for your own digital content shall give rise to copyright infringement and be subject to claims in damages.
- Any unauthorized use of the Website may be subject to a claim in damages as a criminal offence in line with the applicable cyber-crime laws. By using the Website You hereby undertake to compensate and indemnify Physiowell for any breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any dispute arises in connection with the use of the Website, and if such dispute is not settled amicably between the Patient and Physiowell by mutual cooperation in good faith within a period of 30 calendar days from the date of first request for an amicable resolution, then such dispute shall be referred to and settled finally and conclusively in Dubai Courts, UAE.
Links to other websites
- well against any liability due to losses or damages from linked websitThis Website has external links to third-party websites. While Physiowell monitors the content provided by third-parties We do not warrant against the content provided on these linked websites
- Your access to linked websites, such as Instagram and others, is at Your own risk. By using this Website, You undertake to indemnify Physioes.
Appointments & Registrations
- The Patient may contact Physiowell in order to take an appointment for his/her treatment. Physiowell shall treat all Patients with equal opportunities registering all appointments on a first come first serve basis.
- Physiowell is under no obligations to admit any Patient without a registered appointment.
- At the time of registration, the Patient shall be required to present an Emirates ID card to be scanned and kept in record by the registrar of Physiowell. It should be understood that the identification of all customers will be presented to the Dubai Health Authority as per the applied rules and regulations. The following forms shall be read and authorized by all Patients at the initial visit and before pursuing any treatment:
- An Intake Form in declaration of necessary information and the medical history of the Patient
- A Form of Consent authorizing Physiowell to proceed with the Treatment. The Form of Consent details the treatment procedures and consequences.
- At the initial visit, the Patient should be examined by the doctor of Physiowell to determine if the Patient is fit to undergo the Treatment. Physiowell reserves the right to decline any Patient with a condition not suitable for Treatment.
We value Your feedback and suggestions and invite You to inquire further on any discrepancy or clarifications which You may have. Therefore, If You require any further information regarding Your use of the Website, understanding of the Terms and Conditions or if you would like to get in touch with Us, please contact Us through email@example.com.